Monday, October 31, 2011
Happy Monday!
I stopped by a friend’s house Saturday afternoon and found him in his garage muttering to himself while he scrubbed dried enamel paint from his hands. His wife had been working on the redecorating project in their dining room while he was out cleaning up the front yard. Since each of them had their own agenda, all was working out well until the inevitable happened when he came inside. While I watched him clean his hands, his wife opened up the door to the garage, said hello to me and with a disdained look on her face towards her husband, said to him “Why is it that when someone tells you that there are over a billion stars in the universe, you believe them, but if they tell you there is wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure?” . At that time I thought better of my visit and high-tailed it out of there.